§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following information explains the collection of personal data during the use of our website. Any data with relation to you personally e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour are considered as personal data.
(2) The company iNOEX GmbH, Maschweg 70, D-49324 Melle (see below imprint) presents the responsible party according to article 4 (7) EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our data protection officer can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to our postal address, adding the contact „data protection officer“.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form your data will be stored (your e-mail address, if given your name and phone number) in order to answer your questions. Any data related to this contact will be deleted when a storage is not needed any further or their handling is reduced in case of legal safekeeping periods.
(4) When you contact us personally by business card, the given data (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number as well as any other provided contact data on the business card) will be stored by us for the purpose of initiating contractual relationships, such as to make information about our products avaible to interested parties and to create a quotation, if desired. Any data related to this contact will be deleted when a storage is not needed any further or their handling is reduced in case of legal safekeeping periods.
(5) You will be informed separately and in detail if we need to instruct service providers or wish to use your data for promotional reasons in order to prepare single functions of our quotation. In this case we will also inform you about the defined criteria of the safekeeping period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights to our company regarding the personal data related to your person:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) The pure informational use of our website meaning without registration or transfer of information to us anyhow else we only collect the personal data provided to our server by your browser. If you wish to look at our website, we collect the following data which are technically needed to show our website and to ensure its stability and safety (legal foundation is article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. F GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the requirement (concrete page)
- access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- website where the request comes from
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the afore mentioned data cookies will be stored on your computer during the use of our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser and send certain information to the party who sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer virus to your computer. Cookies serve to make the internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. These are especially session-cookies. They store the so-called session-ID which allows an allocation of various requests of your browser to the mutual session. Your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. Session-cookies are deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configurate your browser setting according to your desire and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third-party-cookies or even all cookies. Please note that you might not be able to use all functions of our website in this case.
f) The used flash-cookies are not recorded by your browser but by your flash-plug-in. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your end device. These objects store the needed data independently from your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not accept the handling of flash-cookies you need to install a suitable add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Registration function and services for registered users
(1) You can register on our website for the use of additional offers and functions. The given data in this registration are used for the purpose of application of the chosen offer. The user can be informed by iNOEX GmbH about quotation or registration relevant information such as modification of the scope of quotation or technical circumstances via the e-mail address given in the course of registration for the use of our website. The collected data are visible in the input mask of the registration page.
(2) The following data are collected depending on the desired scope of services rendered by the user
- full name
- e-mail address
- postal address
- information about your company
(3) The collection, handling and storage of these date only serve the performance, improvement and safety of the requested scope of supply and services to fulfil the contract (article 6 (1) lit. B GDPR) on the basis of your consent (article 1 (1) lit. A GDPR). Any transfer of the data to third parties will not happen unless the user allows and expresses his explicit wish to do so (for example when a service is performed by a third party like a transport supplier). You can cancel a given consent at any time. An unformal information by e-mail (email@example.com) to iNOEX GmbH is sufficient. The lawfulness of executed data handling is not affected by a cancellation.
(4) In case it is necessary to transfer your data to a third party for the provision of a service we will inform previously and ask for your explicit authorization.
(5) These data will be stored as long as you are registered on this website. The data will be deleted afterwards unless you have explicitly allowed and ongoing use. Legal retention periods especially according to commercial or tax-based regulations stay unaffected.
(6) Please mind that we are legally obligated to pass inform about these data upon direction of responsible authorities e.g. if they are needed for the purpose of criminal proceedings or danger prevention.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) You can subscribe our newsletter with your consent and we can inform you about our current and interesting offers. The solicited goods and services are listed in the consent agreement.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in method for the registration in our newsletter. This means that we will send an e-mail to the given e-mail address and ask to you confirm your wish to receive our newsletter. In addition, we store the IP-addresses you used as well as the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this method is to prove your registration to enable us to clarify possible misapplication of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address only is mandatory for the transfer of the newsletter. The declaration of further, specifically marked data is voluntary and used to appeal to you personally. Your e-mail address will be stored for the purpose of sending the newsletter after your confirmation. Legal foundation is your consent according to article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. A GDPR.
(4) You can cancel your consent for sending the newsletter at any time and counter-order its receipt. You can inform us about your cancellation by a click on the link which is given in every newsletter e-mail and leads to the cancellation form on our website, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a notification to the contact address in the imprint.
(5) Please be informed that we analyze your user behaviour when we send our newsletter. For the purpose of this analysis the sent e-mails contain so-called web-beacons or tracking-pixel which illustrate one-pixel-picture files which are stored on our website. For the purpose of the analysis we link the data mentioned in §3 and the web-beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data are collected exclusively allocated in alias (created as pseudonym) which means that IDs are not linked to your further personal data which excludes a direct allocation to your person.
Such tracking is not possible if you deactivated the display of pictures in your e-mail program as a standard setting. In this case the newsletter cannot be displayed completely, and you may not be able to use all functions. Above mentioned tracking starts with the activation of manual display of pictures.
§ 6 Links to external websites
Our offer includes links to external websites of third parties, we cannot influence their content. For this reason, we cannot grant any warranty for these foreign contents. The operator of the sites or the provider is responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were controlled regarding possible statutory violation at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognized at the time of linking. A permanent control of content of the linked pages is not reasonable without precise indication for rights violation. We will erase such links immediately after notice of rights violation.
§ 7 Use of social media links
(1) Our websites partly contain links to Facebook, Google +, Twitter, LinkedIn and XING (third providers). We resign from social plug-ins of those third providers to avoid transmission of personal data to these third providers just by the visit of our websites. A click on the symbol of a third provider will lead you to their website. The third providers will collect data on their websites and handle and use them. We cannot influence the scope of data which are collected, handled and used by third providers. The purpose and scope of data collection as well as the further handling and use of these data can be learned from the data protection regulations of each third party on the following websites.
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
d) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy
e) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
§ 8 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos in our online offer which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be replayed directly from our website. The videos are all embedded in „extended data protection mode“ which means that none of your personal data about you are transferred to YouTube if you do not replay the videos. The start of video replay activated the transfer of the data mentioned in paragraph 2. We do not have any influence on this data transfer.
(2) The visit on the website gives YouTube the information that you visited the inferior page of our website. In addition, the mentioned data as per §3 of this declaration are transferred. No matter if YouTube has provided a user account with your log-in or not, the transfer will take place. Your data are directly allocated to your account if you are logged-in at YouTube. If you do not want to allow the allocation of your profile at YouTube you need to log-off before the activation of the button. YouTube saves your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and/or tailored designing purposes of their website. The purpose of such analysis is especially (even for not logged-in users) to create tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of user profiles, please contact YouTube for this purpose.
(3) Further information about purpose and scope of data collection and their handling by YouTube can be learned from the data protection declaration. You can find further information about your rights and settings to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google handles your personal data also in USA and is liable to EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the application of Google Maps in our website. This allows us to show interactive maps directly on the website and provides the comfortable use of the map function.
(2) The visit on the website gives Google the information that you visited the inferior page of our website. In addition, the mentioned data as per §3 of this declaration are transferred. No matter if Google has provided a user account with your log-in or not, the transfer will take place. Your data are directly allocated to your account if you are logged-in at Google. If you do not want to allow the allocation of your profile at Google you need to log-off before the activation of the button. Google saves your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and/or tailored designing purposes of their website. The purpose of such analysis is especially (even for not logged-in users) to create tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of user profiles, please contact Google this purpose.
(3) Further information about purpose and scope of data collection and their handling can be learned from the data protection declaration. You can find further information about your rights and settings to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google handles your personal data also in USA and is liable to EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
§ 10 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics works with „cookies“; these are text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your user behaviour on our website. The information about your use of our website which is created by the cookie is generally transferred to a server owned by Google in USA and stored. The activation of the IP-anonymization on this website leads to a cut of the IP-address by Google but within the member states of the European Union or other contractual states of the convention of the European Economic Region. The full IP-address is transferred only in exceptional cases to a server owned by Google in USA and cut there. By order of the website provider Google will use this information to evaluate your user behaviour on our website for the creation of reports about website activities and to enable further service to the website provider in respect to website utilization and internet utilization of connected services.
(2) The IP-address provided by your browser in the course of Google Analytics contact will not be consolidated with other data at Google.
(3) You can avoid the storage of cookies by changing the related settings of your browser software; in this case please mind that you possibly cannot use all functions of the website entirely. In addition, you can avoid the collection of the data created by cookies in relation to your use of our website (including your IP-address) and their transfer and handling of these data by downloading and installing the browser-plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. This extension allows the further handling of shortened IP-addresses which excludes reference to your person. As soon as the collected data can be referenced to your person they are excluded and personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We work with Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. The gained statistics help us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. Regarding the exceptional cases where individual-related data are transferred to USA, Google has submitted to EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for use of Google Analytics is article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. F GDPR.
(7) This website uses Google Analytics also for an overall devices analysis of stream of visitors, executed via a use-ID. You can deactivate the overall devices analysis in your customer account in „my data“, „personal data“.
§ 11 Use of Remarketing
(1) Our websites use remarketing technologies of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). We use these technologies to create the internet offering more interest for you. This technique allows us to appeal to those internet users who have already shown interest in our products again with advertisement on websites of our partners. We are convinced that the flash of a personalized and interest-related advertisement is generally more interesting for the internet user than promotion without such a personal reference.
(2) This website uses so-called „remarketing-tags“. Visiting a page on this website including a „remarketing-tag“ will lead to the positioning of a cookie on the computer of the user by a provider of online advertisement (e.g. Google) and to an allocation to suitable remarketing-target group lists. This cookie serves also in future to switch remarketing campaigns (interest-related advertisement) on other websites.
(3) Flashing these advertising media on the pages of our partners happens also on the basis of a cookie-technology and an analysis of former user behaviour. By their own account Google does not collect personal data in the course of this procedure. Personal data are not stored and user profiles are not consolidated with individual-related data.
§ 12 Application for employment
You are welcome to send us your application for an employment in our company. Below we explain our handling of your personal data in the course of an application and provide more relevant information in this respect.
(1) For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
We process personal data about you for the purpose of your application for employment, as far as this is necessary for the decision on the justification of an employment relationship with us. The legal basis is article 6 (1) S. 1 b GDPR compared with § 26 (1) S. 1 BDSG. In addition, your separate consents pursuant to article 6 (1) s. 1 a), 7 GDPR compared with § 26 para. 2 BDSG as a data protection legal permission rule are used.
Furthermore, we may process personal data about you, insofar as this is necessary for the defense against legal claims arising from the application procedure against us. Legal basis is article 6 (1), f GDPR, the legitimate interest is, for example, a duty of proof in a procedure under the General Act on Equal Treatment. As far as there is an employment relationship between you and us, pursuant to § 26 para 1 BDSG, we can further process the personal data already received from you for the purposes of the employment relationship if this is necessary for the execution or termination of the employment relationship or the exercise or fulfilment of the rights and obligations arising out of a law or collective agreement, an operating or service agreement (collective arrangement) resulting rights and obligations, of the representation of the interests of employees.
As far as your application documents contain photographs, we see therein a implied consent for the processing of the photo. Pursuant to article 7 (3) s. 1 GDPR, you are entitled to revoke this consent at any time.
As far as special categories of personal data (in particular health data, e.g. a severe disability) are processed in accordance with article 9 (1) of the GDPR, this is only used within the scope of the application process to the obligations incumbent upon us pursuant to § 164 SGB IX.
If we want to process your personal data for a purpose not mentioned above, we will inform you about it and about the given legal basis.When indicated, we would like to keep your application documents for future job vacancies, should your candidacy for a concrete job to be filled not be successful. In this case, we will collect from you a separate consent.
(2) Which categories of personal data do we process?
We process data relating to your application. This may be general data on your person (such as name, address and contact details), information about your professional qualification and education, or any other information that you provide to us in connection with your application for means, including any "special categories of personal data" referred to it, in accordance with article 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation (e.g. a photograph which shows the ethnic origin, information on disability property, etc.). In addition, we may process professional-related information that you make publicly available, such as a profile in professional social media networks.
(3) From which sources do personal data originate if we do not collect them from you?
Your personal data will usually be collected directly from you as part of the recruitment process. In addition, we may have received data from third parties (e.g. job placement).
(4) What categories of recipients data are there?
We may transmit your personal data to companies affiliated with us, as far as this is possible under the terms of the purposes and legal bases set out in paragraph 3.
(5) Is the transmission to a third country intentional?
A transfer to a third country is not intentional and is at best carried out within the framework of security services. An adequate level of data protection is ensured.
(6) How long will your data be stored?
We store your personal data as long as it is necessary to decide on your application. In so far as an employment relationship between you and us does not come about, we can further store data as far as this is necessary to defend against possible legal claims. The application documents are deleted six months after the notification of the cancellation decision unless a longer period of storage is required due to the assertion of claims.
(7) The need to provide personal data
The provision of personal data is neither legally nor contractually prescribed, nor are you obligated to provide the personal data. However, the provision of personal data is required to conclude a contract of employment with us. This means that if you do not provide us with any personal data during an application, we cannot enter into an employment relationship with you.
(8) No automated decision-making or profiling measures
No automated decision – including profiling – takes place in the individual case within the meaning of article 22 GDPR, i.e. the decision on your application is not based solely on automated processing.